Note for Nominators: The nomination deadline for the 2014 award has passed. You may use the form below to nominate a company for next year's program.
Nomination for Next Year's Award
Your nomination matters to your nominee. It means you've taken notice and want others to do the same. When you submit your nomination, an e-mail will be sent to your nominee naming you as nominator. If you wish to submit this nomination anonymously, check the box in Section 3.
To be considered for selection as one of the Colorado Companies to Watch, the enterprise must meet the following for the year ending 2014:
- Be privately held (not publicly traded and not a subsidiary or division of another company).
- Be a commercial enterprise, not a nonprofit.
- Be past the startup stage.
- Be facing issues of growth, not survival.
- Employ 6 to 99 full-time equivalent W-2 employees, including the owner.
- Have between $750,000 and $50 million in annual revenue or working capital in place from investors or grants.
- Be headquartered in the state of Colorado.
- Have not won this award in the past.
- Demonstrate the intent and capacity to grow based on evidence such as:
- Employee or sales growth
- Exceptional entrepreneurial leadership
- Sustainable competitive advantage
- Other notable factors that showcase the company's success